Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Data Quality and Reporting Analyst Lead (Analytic Consultant 4)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
The Data Management Solutions (DMS) organization within Data Management & Insight provides holistic and consistent data management capabilities to Wells Fargo. This includes domain management, data quality monitoring, metadata management, data lake management, and master/reference data management.
The Enterprise Data Quality and Reporting Analyst Lead will report to a Data Integrity Manager and be a member of a team responsible for the delivery of the Wells Fargo data management control functions. This position will support the Data Integrity Manager and other teams in Enterprise Data Quality Monitoring (eDQM) by documenting requirements, designing and building utilities and reports on the data quality results data and other processes within eDQM. Part of the Data Quality team responsible for implementing and executing a data quality program including data defect management (monitor, report, remediate) in order to transform the Wells Fargo enterprise data landscape.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the eDQM reporting team and mentor the team members on Tableau best practices, understanding data and creation of data extracts
- Document reporting requirements, design and create data quality reports as per enterprise data governance (EDG) policy
- Support eDQM team by documenting, designing and creating utilities to help through various processes
- Support eDQM teams to create ad hoc monthly data quality and operational process reports
- Performs internal testing and processes related to implementation requirements
- Documents data quality control artifacts
- Oversee development of training guides and materials; manage execution of training plan and delivery
- Ensure alignment of eDQM report deliverables to broader organizational standards ,guidance, and policies where appropriate
- Maintain awareness of cross-functional activities and how they impact eDQM reporting
- Provide guidance to other team members on utilities and reports
- Ensure eDQM reporting plans meet the timelines established and are within the budget created
- Support peers and stakeholders as a subject matter expert (SME) through troubleshooting and analysis of results
- Ensures adherence to data governance policy and requirements
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in data quality working on preventative, data movement and detective controls
- 6+ years of data management experience. Certifications on the database technologies
- 2+ years of AB Initio experience writing data quality rules
- Exposure to performance tuning on data sources and dashboards in Tableau
- Experience in developing data quality controls, including manual and automated
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training and relationship building efforts
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.