Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Closer 1
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Mortgage Loan Closer 1 in our Home Lending group who has a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic. If you thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience, developing strong relationships with internal partners and customers and working with strong organizational skills, we want to talk to you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the mortgage closing process after assignment which includes: prioritizing and/or managing assigned pipeline to anticipate estimated closing date; preparing loan documents; entering loan information into system; verifying funding; possibly clearing stipulations; communicates with Settlement Agent, customer and/or 3rd parties.
- The Closer activities in this role primarily support the least complex loan types.
- This Loan Originator (LO) position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member.
- This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction.
- Individuals in a Loan Originator (LO) position must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $32,900 Mid: $45,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.