Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Phone Banker 1 Credit Card
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the PVSI business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Our Phone Bankers (PBs) are responsible for responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding credit card products and services:
* Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner* Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them
* Provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
* Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Currently hiring for training class starting on 8/5/2019. Training hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday for seven weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class.)
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, Sunday - Saturday 12:00am - 11:59pm. Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.Salaries starting at $15.00/hour.
Eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center Incentive Compensation Plan with the opportunity to earn quarterly incentive.
A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
* During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
* Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.