Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for Bingo guests while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise while performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Trains and cross-trains in all selling areas within the department, which include sales, payout of paper, and electronic bingo machines.
- Ensures familiarity with the bingo program, monthly calendar, current and forthcoming promotions, and pricing/product structure.
- Verifies banks, issues accurate receipts, and signs key logs.
- Sells bingo packages to guest.
- Ensures the integrity of the bingo games at all times.
- If performing the duties of Floor Clerk, maintains an interactive style that is engaged with and pleasant/responsive to bingo guest while accurately managing the bank that is carried, for periods up to four hours.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.