Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at YAM Worldwide
Growth and hiring needs are constant at YAM, come be part of the action! This position is responsible for assisting with the recruiting process across all lines of the business from sourcing to offer process. The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting skills, in a fast-paced and team oriented environment. This position is on a contract basis, 3 to 6 months in duration, and the option to telecommute/work-from-home.
This role will be responsible for conducting recruitment efforts including writing and posting advertisements, schedule and conduct first round/phone screen interviews, and communicate company culture to attract active and passive candidates
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least three to five years of recruiting experience
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Approachable and responsive resource, with the ability to quickly connect with candidates and employees
- Supportive team player, accustomed to working closely with a team, and strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality