YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
YMCA Camp Twin Lakes Facility I, Cedar Park, TX
at YMCA of Greater Williamson County
YMCA Camp Twin Lakes in Cedar Park, TX is seeking a “Facility 1” to join our team as we meet the needs of our Camp guests. Applications must be detail oriented and self-motivated to balance the various cleaning & maintenance needs of the camp. Must be able to work well with others and take pride in ones best effort and be patient with campers. This position will work between 35-40 hours per week.
- Clean and sanitize 3 park restroom buildings weekly/daily (depending on season)
- Empty trash and pick up litter throughout the park on a regular basis.
- Sweep and mop floors in Lodges on a regular basis or as needed depending on Group demands.
- Dust, organize, wash windows and remove trash as needed to meet buildings use schedule for guests.
- Set up and tear down tables and chairs as needed for meeting and events.
- Police grounds to assure that litter, graffiti and lost and found are minimized.
- Touch up painting, light repair work, light bulb replacement and other work as needed.
- Assist counselors in hauling water coolers to Unit areas.
- Be ready to assist guest and visitors with questions or issues as they arise.
Reference checks, criminal history background check, Sex Offender Registry check, and pre-employment drug screen are required for all hired applicants.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Assistance, Family membership to YMCAs in Williamson County, program discounts and 12% company paid Retirement after two years of service with 1000+ hours.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 5 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Please contact Camp Office:
P: 512.257.0709 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org